Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another week down!

I feel bad that I am already counting down the days until school is out, but I am so ready for the summer! I feel so busy all the time, even though I don't really DO anything. I've done two new digi pages this week that I'm going to post along with one I did last week! I've done them all based off of Cheri's sketches on Let's Scrap - I love that place!!!

Here is the first sketch:



And here is my take on it:




Credits: Kraft paper by M Originals
Blue Plaid paper, staples by Shel Belle Scraps
Yellow Scalloped Strip by Sande Krieger
Green Paper by Jackie Eckles
Arrows by The Scrappin’ Cop
Font: Pea Paula by Kevin and Amanda’s Font for Peas



Here is the second sketch:



And my take:




Credits: Everything except the font is from Michelle Coleman's "Frosted" Kit. The font is by Shel Belle Scraps.






The last sketch:



And my take on it:




Credits: Everything except the white text is from ShabbyPrincess' new kit 'Happy Go Lucky'. The font is Pea Felicia by kevinandamanda.com




Now I am tired! I'm off to bed!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment