Monday, November 2, 2009

November Already?

I have not done much in the way of creating since this summer. I know that's bad, but I have been so busy with school and just life in general that I haven't had the chance. But I made the time this weekend to do something! I have been following Ali Edwards blog for quite sometime and every year she does this amazing project called the December Daily. For more information on the project and to see how she did it last year, please check out this page. This weekend, while I sat with candy waiting for trick-or-treaters that never came, I made all the base pages for the album. All I have left to do is create front and back covers and buy rings. I haven't hole-punched any of the pages yet, but I will bind them all with 2" rings once I get everything done. I'll post pictures of all my pages next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment